Nack – Our client, a leading fashion company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator / Social Media Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary role of this Specialist, Content Creator will be to create and ultimately execute creatives that breaks through in-feed and across platforms.
- This role requires someone who is passionate about creating and defines what a “maker” truly is.
- You will be responsible for creating engaging social media content for the company.
- Put together and style fashion looks that are relevant and on-trend.
- You create engaging creative content on a variety of digital media platforms independently.
- Make relevant content across all social channels and has exceptional skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting.
- You will collaborate with our creative and strategy teams, to create and produce videos & photography, and engaging social copy.
- You will plan and execute live content for social media channels including Instagram Stories
- Elevate, evolve and implement our social media strategy.
- Promote brand awareness.
- Increase customer engagement and number of followers.
- Research our industry.
- Identify and liaise with influencers or other businesses to partner with.
- You should be an idea generator. Research competitors and other consumer products companies showcase their products and projects online, on social media and in catalogues to stay on-trend with the latest photo styling techniques.
- Be fashion and retail savvy, keep up with what’s hot and what’s not. Develop and create cohesive visual stories that align with creative direction and objectives.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Competency
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Experience as a Social Media Specialist and a content creator personnel
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+
- and other social media best practices
- Understanding web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer personal research
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Capacity to work independently
- Ability to constantly improve and optimize
- Be able to efficiently multi-task.
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Teamworking ability.
- N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
- Remuneration, attractive Basic and commission plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to :
with the Job Title as the subject of the mail. e.g. Content Creator / Social Media Officer. Note
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com