Telnet Nigeria Limited
Telnet Nigeria Limited is a digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver technology-enabled business solutions efficiently and cost-effectively to the optimum satisfaction of our customers through an enabling work environment where our staff is inspired to be the best they can be. We are a customer-centric organization and we demonstrate this by always anticipating, understanding and excelling at meeting the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Project implementation:
- Efficient and effective resolution of all assigned support calls on time and with high quality.
- Management of assigned projects cost effectively with minimal variations between budget and actual project expenditure.
- Handling of customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adequate documentation (reporting) for all project implementation and supports according to Telnets’ standard project management procedure.
- Identify and follow through on opportunities to extend existing services with a client.
- Continuous development of competencies in relevant areas pertaining to job through self-effort supplemented by training provided by the company.
- Coordination of the development team (team lead)
- Development of enterprise solutions.
- Train and mentor the mid-level and junior developers.
- Technical Proposal Writing.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
Skills and competencies required:
- Proficient knowledge of .NET Core, ASP.NET software development frameworks, concepts and best practices
- Working knowledge of system implementation
- Proficient knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle
- Proficient knowledge of relational databases management system and tools such as Microsoft SQL server, MySql
- Good knowledge of working with Docker Container.
- Proven technical aptitude in several relevant application programming domains
- Working knowledge quality control/assurance
- Sound conflict management skills
- Customer focused design capability
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org