TELAH is simply a digital facility management app developed to give you the accounting and facility management tools you need to manage your Real Estate business. TELAH is an acronym that stands for Tenants Estates Landlords & Agents Hub. Some of the core services available on the app include Electronic Payments, Visitor Management Solution, Incident Report Management and Automated Financial Statement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flutter Developer
Employment Type: Contract
- Join a small team of developers and designers to create enterprise applications from scratch.
- You will take part in the system design process and be subsequently tasked with implementing the design using modern tools and following industry best practices.
- The engagement will be for an initial three (3) months with a one (1) month probationary period. Renewal will be subject to performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in requirement gathering and documentation
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Build responsive and reactive user interfaces
- Test and deploy programs and systems
- Identify defects and improve existing software
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
- Flutter (with animation)
- RESTful Web Services
- OAuth 2.0
- Data structures and algorithms
- Figma or Adobe XD
- Result oriented
- Able to quickly understand terms and processes in new problem domains
- Quickly identify patterns (in problems) and create a reusable solution framework
- Communicative: cordially ask for help, raise objections and suggest improvements
- Innovative and curious to discover and adopt or develop better tools and processes.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to:
using “Flutter Developer” as the subject of the email.