Jireh Technologies Limited – We offer a wide range of ICT and Security solutions/services portfolio to Private and Corporate organizations space within and outside Nigeria. Our dream is to make every JIREH customer go home every day or leave every business engagement with peace in their heart. This we have sustained over the years with our uniquely crafted solutions/services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Digital Marketer
Locations: Lagos & Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate Integrated Marketing Communication officer to plan and oversee the organization’s digital marketing activities and campaigns.
- He will be responsible for all related marketing activities and visibilities in digital space.
- A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles, creating a seamless experience for consumers across different aspects of the marketing mix.
- The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Implementation of basic SEO strategies including keyword research link acquisition and on site optimization.
- Familiarity with digital marketing optimization tools such as Google search console, Keyword Planner, Hubspot.
- Monitor daily performance metric to understand SEO strategy performance
Social Media Community Management:
- Daily management of social media platforms using tools like Tweet deck, Buffer, Hootsuite etc.
- Must be able to automate products marketing using all the social media handles.
- Become an advocate for the company across social media platforms, engage in relevant dialogues and answering question where appropriate.
- Design graphics for social media using tools like canvas.
- Conversion of blog posts and press release into short video content for social media use
- Execute social media campaigns, Ads/sponsored post as required
- Suggest and implement new concepts and strategies to improve brands awareness via social media
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for the promotion and growth of the organisation
Content Generation and Distribution:
- Work with the communications team in the ideation and generation of content for online communications for the company and its subsidiaries across digital media platform.
- Driven awareness of new blog posts by publishing the articles in technology and data centre forums and groups.
- Familiarity with digital marketing analytics tools such as Google analytics
- Use tools like Meltwater, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Mention, IO Analytics to monitor trends on social media tools, opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business and report notable threats to the supervisor
Required Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proven experience using SEO
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of marketing research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge in MS office, wordPress, Wix, basic HTML and marketing software e.g. CRM
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analysis
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts
- A team player with a customer oriented approached creativity and commercial awareness
- Abilities to effectively set priorities and deliver within tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.