Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Systems Auditor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- This role has the responsibility for developing, implementing, monitoring, and reviewing the effectiveness of Renmoney’s information systems, security, and I.T governance with a view to safeguarding the assets of the Bank.
- The role supports the Internal Control and Audit to provide assurance to the Board on the efficiency of I.T controls including cybersecurity risk while providing insights on emerging trends in the technological space.
- Provide guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
- Perform regular risk assessment of IT infrastructures which include risk analysis & threats assessment, enterprise security management process, computer, and communication security including identifying areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
- Conduct audits and reviews of systems, applications & IT processes including system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance etc.
- Regular examination of existing internal and system controls, evaluate the design and its operational effectiveness, assess exposure to risk and develop remedial strategies in the organization.
- Assess the adequacy of system configuration and change management process, backup and disaster recovery, software development processes and logical access controls.
- Coordinates and interacts with staff, external auditors, regulators, and other law enforcement officials as appropriate on IT Audit related issues.
- Ensures that IT audit practices comply with the Bank’s Policies, Procedures, and government regulations.
- Monitor developments in the information system and technology space with a view to proactively identify potential risk and recommend mitigants.
- Keep abreast of the updates in the global technology world to identify emerging risks and opportunities that can be domesticated in the Company.
- Participate in UATs and change management meetings.
- Provide timely input into the quarterly Board Audit Committee report.
- Actively follow up on all open issues in the Internal Audit Report, Management letter, Regulatory Examiners report as it relates to IT reviews.
- Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments).
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Head, Internal Control and Management
- B.Sc. Degree in any field
- IT Certification (e.g., CISA/CISM/CRISC/CISCO)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience performing IT Audit/Control functions
Technical Knowledge & Skill:
- Proficient in using computer software (e.g., ACL, SQL, Excel, Power BI) and application systems.
- Advanced knowledge of auditing processes/procedures
- Ability to offer technical guidance on applications controls in non-IT audits.
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables.
- Ability to evaluate business processes and IT technology, identify risks and evaluate controls.
- Advanced investigative and analytical skills, attention to details and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate business needs and problems into viable and accepted solutions.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department projects.
- Awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
This job is perfect for you if you
- Are performance driven with a proven track record.
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively, and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
You will not enjoy this job if you
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people. You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.