SysServe was founded and incorporated in 2011 by three entrepreneurs that were passionate about building and deploying innovative and useful technological solutions that deliver real value to clients. We have grown over the years to become a leading provider of software and hardware solutions for a fleet, facility, asset and inventory management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer Intern
- We are recruiting remote Software developer interns (Front & Back End) to fill available openings.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- The opening is strictly for students on SIWES, Industrial Attachment, NYSC and OND Graduates.
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Requirements (Back End)
- Good understanding of Java, Hibernate and MySQL.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.